Zareef Altoul is a “Palestinian” guy who used to be a carpenter in a village he doesn’t belong to. Due to his good manners, he used to be loved by the people who lived in that village.
Dabke is a rich Palestinian-Levantine folk dance. It’s a popular dance which is widely performed in the Levantine countries, in weddings, parties, and festivals.
visit this link for more information about ZAREEF
A strategically placed accent can bring the whole room to life, and this pillow is just what you need to do that. What’s more, the soft, machine-washable case with the shape-retaining insert is a joy to have long afternoon naps on.
• 100% polyester case and insert
• Fabric weight: 6.49–8.85 oz/yd² (220–300 g/m²)
• Hidden zipper
• Machine-washable case
• Shape-retaining polyester insert included (handwash only)
• Blank product components in the US sourced from China and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland
There are no reviews yet.