Zareef Altoul is a “Palestinian” guy who used to be a carpenter in a village he doesn’t belong to. Due to his good manners, he used to be loved by the people who lived in that village.
Dabke is a rich Palestinian-Levantine folk dance. It’s a popular dance which is widely performed in the Levantine countries, in weddings, parties, and festivals.
visit this link for more information about ZAREEF
This duffle bag is the perfect companion for every occasion—take it with you when traveling, running daily errands, or going to the gym. The bag is spacious and will keep all your stuff neat and organized with its multiple pockets, including one with a zipper for your most valuable possessions. Adjust the padded shoulder strap when the bag’s helping you carry heavier things, and continue your daily run without a worry!
• 100% polyester with black interlining
• Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
• One size: 22″ × 11.5″ × 11.5″
• T-piping for stability
• Adjustable and removable padded shoulder strap
• Dual padded handles with hoop&loop fasteners for easy carrying
• Mesh side pocket
• Multiple inside pockets
• Blank product components sourced from China