ZAREEF head-Palestinian scarf English.
Zareef Altoul is a “Palestinian” guy who used to be a carpenter in a village he doesn’t belong to. Due to his good manners, he used to be loved by the people who lived in that village.
Dabke is a rich Palestinian-Levantine folk dance. It’s a popular dance which is widely performed in the Levantine countries, in weddings, parties, and festivals.
visit this link for more information about ZAREEF
simply ZAREEF is a symbol to victory and see Palestine free .
Enrich your wardrobe with a versatile long sleeve tee. For a casual look, combine it with your favorite jeans, and layer it with a button-up shirt, a zip-up hoodie, or a snazzy jacket. Dress it up with formal trousers or chinos to achieve a more professional look.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142.4 g/m²)
• 32 singles
• Regular fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Crew neck
• Cover-stitched collar
• 2″ (5 cm) ribbed cuffs
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, or the US